Sunday, January 13, 2013

Baby bear

I used teddy bear parade for this card.  I cut her at 3.25 inches. I cut 12 of them ahead of time. I used patterned paper for her clothes. I took the bottle from another bear cut. I put bling in her ribbon. I used googly eyes. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The pink mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The patterned mat is 6 x 4.5. The border is 4.5 x 1.5. I added buttons and a sentiment from Cardz TV beary sweet set.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Purple Monkey Moments
Cardz TV challenge #22 Baby new year

5 comments:

  1. Great card and eyes. Thanks for playing along with the Baby New Year challenge at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Love the addition of the googly eyes and those sweet little bear slippers are just too cute. Thanks for sharing at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those bunny slippers adorable Thanks so much for joining the CTVS Challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Those slippers are hilarious! Love em! Thank you so much for creating with us at CardzTV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable bear. Love the slippers. Thanks for playing at Cardz TV Stamps.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete