Thursday, January 10, 2013

Birthday blessings

My card base is a white 6.5 x 5 card. Then I added a black mat 6.25 x 4.75. Next is the black and white paper 6 x 4.5. The strip down the middle is black at 2.5 x 6, then the colored piece 2.25 x 6. Before adhering, I added a strip of black satin ribbon down the middle. The sentiment is on a label punch then I cut a piece from elegant edges on page 22 oblong at 3 inches, then added to the card.
I am entering this into the following challenge:
Simon says stamp challenge black/white + splash of colour

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful, elegant card! Love the ribbon! :) Thanks for participating in our "Black & White + Splash of Color" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim :-)I love the CAS design and the splash of teal, very stylish :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete