Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Skiing

This card was made with everyday paper dolls. On page 36 is the skier. I wanted a girl so I used a lot of the parts from page 37. I cut the doll at 3.75. All the layers the same size. I added 3 pearls to her outfit. My white card base is 6.5 x 5. The cloud paper the same. I cut the snow paper 5 x 4 and used my special scissors to cut a hill. On page 76 is the chair lift cut at the same size. Then I stamped snow from Michael's dollar bin.
I am entering this into the following challenge:
Exploring cricut Baby it's cold outside

5 comments:

  1. I never even noticed the chair lift in there. She looks so cute; I love the pearl buttons. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!! I've never noticed the chair lift either!! Great card. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cute card and with the ski lift adorable! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I never knew that there was a chair lift either! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Exploring Cricut this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great scene! Thanks for joining is at Exploring Cricut:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete