Friday, February 8, 2013

Doggone good

This dog was made from doodlecharms at 4 inches. I used red for the shadow then realized the whiskers would be red. I should have done a black blackout before putting it on the shadow. So I took my black gel pen and colored the whiskers. The eyes would have been red also but I used google eyes on him. I also used the black pen on the cut for his mouth.
The sentiment came from just because cartridge cut at 5 inches.
My white card base is 6.5 x 5. The red mat is 6.25 x 4.75 and the patterned mat is 6 x 4.5 I put the dog on an action wobble.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
Action wobbles Ch#41

1 comment:

  1. Kim, that is soooo cute. Really like how it all came together...and the background pattern...looks great!

    Have a great week!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete