Monday, February 25, 2013

Luck of the Irish

This card was made with Simply Charmed cricut cartridge. The card base is 6.5 x 5. The dark green mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The clover paper is 6. X 4.5. The leprechaun was cut at 3.5 inches along with all his parts. The cauldron and gold was cut from the next page also at 3.5 inches. I then added a sticker. I popped up the leprechaun and the cauldron on pop dots. I have added stickles to all the yellow pieces .
Iam entering this to the following challenges:
My craft spot Ch#8
Cardz TV #25 Luck of the Irish
Candied Cards #25 Luck of the Irish
Purple Monkey Luck of the Irish

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I love your sweet Irish guy! The papers are so fun to!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Love the leprechaun and the pot 'o gold. thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love the look of the glittering gold!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete