Thursday, February 7, 2013

Monkey love

This card was made with create a critter 2 and elegant edges. The monkey and vine can be found in create a critter 2 on page 34. I cut both at 3.5. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The heart paper in 6.25 x 4.75. The oval piece was cut from elegant edges at 5 inches. I put the heart ribbon on the heart paper  before I adhered it to the card base. I also added 2 red buttons to the top. I stamped hugs at the bottom.
I am entering this into the following challenge:
Die Cuttin Divas Ch #101 Sketch
Just a Scrappin Love is in the air 

6 comments:

  1. Gotta smile at his cute monkey. Great card! Thanks for entering it at DCD's sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love thins hanging monkey so much and your cute buttons for the sketch corners. Thanks for playing with the Die Cuttin' Divas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just soooo cute!!! Love this! Thanks for playing with us at Just A Scrappin!

    Hugs,
    Jo-JAS DT
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute little monkey. I love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin` Divas this week

    Anita
    Die Cuttin' Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card!! Love that ribbon and background paper you used! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and playful card, Kim. I really like the embossing . Thank you for playing at Just A Scappin'.

    ReplyDelete