Thursday, March 28, 2013

Buzzing by

This card was made with Teddy bear parade at 3.25 inches. I put a small button in the flower. I put him on an action wobble. The card base is 6.5 x 5. The black mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The yellow mat is 6 x 4.5 and the patterned mat is 5.75 x 4.25. The black border is 4.75 x 1.5 and the yellow border is 4.5 x 1. I used Mary's from Cardz TV stamp set "Going Buggy"  I added two yellow buttons.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Paper Playtime Ch #6 Use a Bee
Pause Dream Enjoy #6 Anything Goes
Simon Says Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. How darling is this! Thanks, Kim, for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute Kim, Thank You for joining us at Paper Playtime.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bee is super cute and love those polka dots. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete