Thursday, March 7, 2013

Paddy bear

I made this card with Teddy bear parade and elegant edges. The bear was from Teddy bear parade at 3.25 inches. I put stickles on his buckle on his hat and the gold. I used a real button on his jacket. I used two stickers on the corners. The middle pieces were cut from elegant edges at 5 inches for both the white piece and shadow. My white card base is 6.5 x 5. The green mat is 4.75 x 6.25. I rounded the corners. Then I cut 3 pieces of the clover paper at 4.5 x 1.75, rounded the corners and spaced them evenly.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Craftin Desert Divas
Die cuttin divas Challenge #105 Try a sketch
Simon says A bit O green

6 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable with that bear and glitter! Hope you will join us again at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute lil teddy bear!! Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too adorable! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card. love the bear! nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card! Love the bear and the background paper you used! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a dapper looking little bear! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete