Wednesday, April 24, 2013

In a Jam?

This card was made from doodlecharms, simply charmed and elegant edges. The jar is from Doodlecharms at 3.5 inches. I cut the jar twice and cut the top off the second one to put on top the first one.I used the blackout feature so I wouldn't get the cut in the side of the jar.  The scalloped piece on the jar came from elegant edges at 1.5 inches. The strawberry came from simply charmed at 2 inches. I used my label punch for the sentiment and put braided cord on it to tie around the jar. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The red mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The patterned paper is 6 x 4.5. I cut a piece of white at 3/4 inch and used my scalloped punch then put a red piece behind it. I popped up the jar and the sentiment.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
Speedy Fox and Friends Ch #156

1 comment:

  1. This card is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete