Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hop to me

This frog and lily pad came from create a critter cricut cartridge at 3.5. I added google eyes and put a heart on his belly as he was saying hopping you'll be mine so I thought he should have a heart. I inked around the frog and lily pad in green and the water in blue. My white card base is 6.5 x 5 the dark blue mat is 6.25 x 4.75 and the patterned mat is 6 x 4.5. For the water it is 6.25 x 2.5. I then stamped it with Cardz TV "critter captions" stamp set.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Pause Dream Enjoy Ch #9 Outdoor critters
Craftin Desert Diva's Pun Linky Party

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Love those polka dots!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Pun“ Linky Party. New Linky Party
    starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete