Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy bird day

This card was made with Just Because and Create a Critter cartridges. The bird came from create a critter at 2.5 inches I added a gem in her hair. The white middle piece is from Just because at 5 inches. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The pink mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The patterned mat is 6 x 4.5. I rounded the corners of all the mats and card base. I added ribbon. The pink piece behind the white mat is 3.5 x 4.5. I rounded that as well. The sentiment came from Cardz TV "Make a Wish" stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Lately I've been obsessed with create a critter and I'm always looking for punny sayings to go with each animal! :) This is great. I'm new to blogging so I hope you'll check mine out! Keep up the beautiful cards!

    Gillian

    ReplyDelete