Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's your day!

This cupcake was made with Simply Charmed at 3.25 inches. I used xmas red stickles on the red parts of the cupcake except for the cherry. I used glossy accents on that. My card base is 6.5 x 5.  The blue mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The patterned paper is 6 x 4.5. The oval piece was made with Elegant Edges at 5 inches.  I then put this through the cuttlebug using the happy birthday folder. I used my punch to put the sentiment on.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Challenges 4 everybody Ch #25 Anything Goes
Paper PlaytimeCh #15 Patterned paper
Craftin Desert Divas Link it up party #11

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the happy cupcake. The embossing and the bg paper are both great. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Use Pattern Paper' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete