Thursday, July 11, 2013

Surf's up

This card was made with Paper Doll dressup at 5 inches. It took a while to make as each person has 4 layers of the body. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The sky paper is 6.25 x 4.75. The sand paper is 4.75 x 2. The water paper is 4.75 x 2. I used my wave scissors to make the waves on the water. I tore the top of the sand and inked it. I then stamped it with Cardz TV "A day at the beach" stamp set.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Craftin Desert Divas craft-it-up-link-it-up-linky-party-10 
An Inky Situation

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT card! I love the design-fabulous summer card!
    Thanks for joining us in the "Summer" linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. Love that blue shiny paper in the back. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete