Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hoppy birthday

This card was made with Stretch your imagination at 3.5 inches. There was no background for the eyes and mouth so I cut a piece of black behind the eyes and mouth. My card base is 6.5x 5. I used my black fine tip marker for stitching. The green mat is 6.25 x 4.75. I used my white gelly roll pen for stitching on that. The patterned paper is 6 x 4.5. The grass is 6 x 2 then I used my grass punch. The cricket is on foam squares. The sentiment I used my label punch and cut it twice, once in green and one in white and offset each other. The sentiment came from cardz tv "Critter captions" stamp set.I added 3 buttons.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Cardz TV Linky party #1 Sew Much Fun
Challenges 4 everybody Ch #26 Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment