Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hang in there

This card was made with Wild card 2. The white card base is 6.5 x 5. The red mat is 6.25 x 4.75. The white mat is 6 x 4.5. The green patterned paper is 5.75 x 4.25. On page 28 you'll find the apple. I cut the card in brown at 5.5 and cut off the branch. I cut the apple at 4.5 along with the glasses, eyes and green leaf. I raised the glasses on foam tape along with the apple and leaf. The phrase was cut at 1.5 and I doodled around it. I added two red buttons.
I am entering this to the following challenge:
My Craft Spot #110 Get well/sympathy

2 comments:

  1. Love that apple! So cute! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun get well card! I love that apple cut. Too cute!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete