Friday, November 8, 2013

Pilgrims

This card came from Paper Doll dress up on pages 63 and 62 at 3 inches. I used a white gel pen on their clothes. The are popped up on foam squares. My card base is 6.5 x 5. The patterned paper is 6 x 4.5. The border is 4.5 x 1.5.  I used Create a critter 2 for the phrase at 1.25 inches. I inked around the words.
I am entering this to the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut FCCB Anything Goes
Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Autumn Blessing
Cardz TV Ch #8 Happy Harvest

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, I really like the PK faces!! Thanks for joining FCCB's "anything goes" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! The pilgrims are so cute with their PK faces! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete